Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i cant think of a title.

hello earthlings i am hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and seriously i could just chew up the laptop now. O:

okay i wont (:

argh working into the night (day) always makes my tummy rumble ):

whoa man. i rock la. six hours. grah.

im gonna fail napfa. im not kidding. seriously. confirmed.

._.

okay. anyways.

uh. what was i gonna say.

oh the wells. I LOVE DISNEYLAND :D

someone go with me??? ((:

disneyland yay! yay disneyland! HAHAHHA OKAY. I SEE YOU READING THIS NOW SHALL SPONSOR ME TO DISNEYLAND. WHERE I'LL FIND ALL THE FUNNY HIDDEN MICKEY MOUSEYS AND SIT ON TALKING BENCHES AND TALK TO TALKING DUSTBINS! (im not kidding)

okay off to work. i think i'll just chew a bread or smth. how saddening. why? cos i have two ulcers. (yeah, again. O:)

oh! and yeah. I LOVE PEK YA LE IRIS:DD hahahahah <3 okay i shall not be troubled over what you told me about _ and not continue thinking about _. so you dont be perplexed (whoa so cheem man ._.) over all those silly issues that arent worth your time thinking kay! we'll all stand by you, really really (: MUAH! [and yeah man. coffee is smelly]

I LOVE MY DOTTER TOO YEAH YO YOU. HAHAHAHAHA. IF ONLY YOU'LL STOP BEING EVIL AND POKE ME >( *BISH* (ahem. mummy's day coming heh)

ohman. tagboard is becoming a chatroom for ni men san ge juniors already luh! hahahaaha but at least i get something interesting to read SINCE im abit the lazy to update x)

grah. shall abort the plans of deleting this blog for now (:

No comments: