Tuesday, February 24, 2009

escapism.

Blogging takes my mind off things. Temporal, albeit, but at least it makes the little heart feel slightly happier (: Photography never fails to inspire. One day, I will also take beautiful, real photos like these.

Today was a weird day. ‘ve been feeling rather weird of sorts recently. Feels like mini butterflies hopping around in my already congested brain and tummy, for no reason at all. School is beginning to wear me out a lot. A lot. Or perhaps I am the only one wearing myself out. Many things, I fail to comprehend. Perhaps I never will. Perhaps they are never meant to be understood. Thinking is good, but thinking too much is not. Am very frustrated with myself.

Anyways, here are some photos taken off Deviantart to share with souls out there who are feeling just a little down and weary. One day, we will return to eternal childhood, filled with innocence, smiles and the little joys of life. Keep going, everybody!

summer_kids__by_biskuitoreo

children_by_csillagharcos

4_Kids_by_greatanin

Flying_kids_from_Nigeria_by_anthonyasael

Joy__kids_by_Vladm

leaves_are_for_kids_by_Shankpony

Spirit_of_kids_by_Ciril

Railroad_Kids_by_protogeny
Somehow, somewhere, there’ll always be a friend or two alongside you (:

No comments: