Work is starting to pour in slowly, but surely. The $10.00 worth of Geog notes freaked the freak out of all of us today. 22 sets of notes for... 4 lectures.
College life is really, really, really different. We all miss Nanyang. No one tells you how to run your life anymore; you're responsible for reading announcements posted on the SMB, finding the teachers yourself... you're responsible for making decisions like whether to use one hour to go to the canteen, hang around at the fishtank or read your econs notes.
Econs is quite a foreign, but generally interesting subject to learn. Though I'm not really that money-smart and stuff, (I seriously think I will go bankrupt someday) I guess the subject's useful. Hopefully I won't come to regret my decision to stick with it and not change to ELL.
Literature's... quite stressful; I'm constantly haunted by the whole idea of being background-less. Hopefully my passion for the Language and the drive to teach my students next time spurs me on. I will conquer hahaha (:
Talking about conquering, "Math is conquerable". These 3 words that Mrs June Ng (Ares Fac Teacher I/C) said brought me a lot of encouragement (: My classmates tell me their Math sucks too. Probably not as bad as mine, I think, but we'll do fine helping each other along the way (:
I like my class. I think we've a lot of potential to be a smashing awesome class! Boys are weird, but generally quite nice. They function on obviously different wavelengths as girls, but they're quite entertaining. And they boo very loudly. (cue loud, hollering BOOOOOOOOO...............)
Floorball training yesterday; I want to join ): Parents don't seem to keen on the idea of 2 CCAs though. I hope I can find some way to convince them and make sure my school work is maintained (: Still deciding between guitar or photography as the 1st CCA. Or maybe a new option will pop up along the way.
'Ve been signing up for quite a lot of programmes. I hope I'll be able to manage. Dramafeste, emcee auditions, YOG, DVBS etc. (Hahaha ok I digressed to other stuff and forgot what I was going to blog about already - -") (SMB HAS A LOT ANNOUNCEMENTS OMG.)
Adios! (Sorry for abrupt ending ._.)
No comments:
Post a Comment