Tuesday, June 08, 2010

for a lifetime.

Photos from my eldest cousin's wedding, 21st May 2010 (:

My historic first being a bridesmaid/jie-mei! :D :D :D Some shots were taken by the official photographer, others by my cousin/myself with her Olympus DSLR/Nat's Canon S90. The S90 is a work of genius. I will get that should my next still be a compact. Million thank yous to Nat for lending the camera! :D

Toffee! Looking like a handsome rabbit. :D



Some custom of helping the bride wear her shoe (:



Jie-mei(s) showing our power HAHAHAHA :D



Posing with warfare equipment.



Double-joy.



Toffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
With those vulnerable puppy eyes!





Hahahaha this was posed. But quite cool <:)



The boys all raring and ready to go...



Shouting, "I LOVE YOU JOEY!!!"
18 storeys up!



All the Xiong-di(s) and Jie-mei(s) (:



Family <3



Entering the car...
And the red umbrella is another custom thingy!



Super love this shot, taken by the photographer.

Ohmygoodness, the entourage of cars following the bride and groom's were all sports cars...
I almost died from heart attack/motion sickness,
travelling at 148km/h. !!!





Flight of fancy.



The bride, groom, bestmen, bridesmaids and the car.



The boys jump while we pose coy.







Ah this shot's so sweet, hahaha! (:



SUPERRRRRRRR cute baby! Groom's niece. (:


Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute <3


Look at her hair please! Ahahahaha! :D



The exciting bit...
I've always seen this on TV, first time being a real part of it! :D



Frenzy...



The bouquet lands.



Early wedding bells (:

Thank God I didn't catch it can you imagine if I did - -"



Tea cups from the tea ceremony (:



Photo album at the reception table at the wedding dinner (:



I love this dress!



For a lifetime, and beyond.



Family again (:



A few of us with the bride (:



After signing the marriage cert.
Just Married (:



Mirror.



And not all that pretty-dainty (:

This was my first time wearing a tube dress I kept adjusting it %@%£^$! times - -" 



Reception table.



Cousin (:

Ah, we used to play blanket-houses and all sorts of rubbish when we were younger.
We've all grown up man.



Entrance into the ballroom.





I like YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM-SENGS!!! :D


Dinner table, with cousin's friends (:





Cousin's ex-classmate, who was also my tuition teacher for a short while. 8)



Dinner table



Adults are not very good at candid shots.




We love, because He first loved us.

No comments: