Went to Pam's after the last paper today to redo the Math paper! Left with the last page, shall complete it after this post :D
In the year of 2010 A.D., on at least 5 - 6 occasions, Xiaoen has been called... *drumroll please* a Mugger.
Like WOAH! Mugger eh! 8)
Cool or what!
Especially in class. I think the senior class/classmates really do quite think I'm, well, reserved and introverted and hardworking. Can't seem to truly open up in class. Hmmm, should try to take more initiative on my part to spend more time with classmates anyway. Oh well (: Must balance.
Especially in class. I think the senior class/classmates really do quite think I'm, well, reserved and introverted and hardworking. Can't seem to truly open up in class. Hmmm, should try to take more initiative on my part to spend more time with classmates anyway. Oh well (: Must balance.
I wish everybody else's blocks ended at the same time! ): Feel so awful 'cos others still have other papers to go ): Anyway, hang in there! (: Keep studying, one paper at a time it'll be over soon! (: I really don't know whether to laugh or cry to have to had cram two papers in a day for two consecutive days. Yesterday was a horrible day. Was really on the verge of x_x. Econs and Lit yesterday was really, really, really bad. Worse than any other papers I've ever done before. Argh keeping my fingers crossed.
People always say studies are not everything in life. In most of its sense, it is true. There's a lot more in life than studies. But somehow, studies are everything in life. The rest of your life depends on this, unless, perhaps, some road less taken by opens itself to you and you go against the unconventional and become one of those newspaper-worthy coal-to-gem success stories.
Possible, but rarely.
Anyway, I was telling Nicole a few days ago that my back-up plan in life is to sell Char Kueh Teow and franchise it all around the world.
-Breaks into delusional state and dreams of becoming a multi-millionaire surrounded by plates of Char Kueh Teow-
Or maybe satay. Sambal prawns. Sotong. Ice-cream.
Anyway, Term 3 is here! I think this term is gonna be fast and furious. Menacing. Despicable. And then by August, poof! And the J2s will be out. History. Mugging. Mugging. Studying.
Sigh. JC life really whizzes by too quickly. Albeit really slowly when you're in the midst of it 'cos you really feel like dying. Two years; snap, and you're out. And it's sayonara to Hwachong canteen food forever. I'm getting quite sick of the canteen food already. Next time I hope I teach in a school with nice canteen food :D Schedule's quite exciting and vibrant this term. There's YOG, plus SYF emcee-ing. Training will resume, promos will draw near, plus a lot of people's birthdays!
Youth day holiday next week! We must cherish our youth while we're still baskin' in it.
This post is so random. Blogging bug's just flown away and disappeared into the puffy white clouds and warm sun rays.
Sometimes blogging is quite pointless hahahaha but pointless stuff are meaningful. Aiyah I should shut up.
Salut!
No comments:
Post a Comment