Edit: This post has 1184 tiny words. Viewer discretion is advised.
Today was a rather nice day; good start to the week. On my way to re-finding the motivation/rhythm to mug for whatever rubbish awaits. In the sense of it, ie. promos. A levels don't feel that far away actually hahaha I don't know why it's so nerve-wrecking. Didn't flink flunk flonk Blocks as badly as I expected. Most of my subjs are hovering below average. Slightly. Except for Econs, which really came across as a shocker. But I really want to do better. Like, you know, not having to worry about failing or passing, but really doing well. Aye but if everyone was gifted in academics then there would be not much point really. So what's important is to just put in my best effort and study hard. Okay I shall blog this entire post in one paragraph. My phone was on its best behaviour today. Except in the middle of an extremely important phone call, when it died on me. Other than that, it's been okay. Unless there are SMSes floating around that I'm unaware of. I feel like inserting smiley faces everywhere but I shall control myself and this post shall be just one paragraph and all text. Miss Teo will kill me if she sees this crappy paragraphing. I miss Miss Teo. Today I was telling my friends that next time I will be a very well-dressed teacher. Like, one of those cool, chio teachers who strut around in nice clothes and chio heels. Yes hopefully I will wear heels next time! But my mom says it's madness to teach for one whole day in heels. But hahahaha I don't care. Fashionista. Hahahahaha! The weather was pretty nice today. It wasn't too cold, didn't really rain and there were some fluffy white clouds. I love love love fluffy white clouds and nice blue skies. I sound really retarded. Oh but today was a bad hair day. I woke up with the left side of my hair all zzz. So I pinned up my hair in a girly way. And my friends laughed at me. But hahaha girly whirly. I will cut my hair soon. Today, I gave someone a new lease of life. No I didn't donate blood. I'm really scared of blood. I want to overcome my fear of blood. I don't even know my blood type 'cos I don't dare to test. Today Fatty was given a new head. And it's really blinding because it's neon orange. Like those neon orange by the construction sites. But brighter. I am a certified first aider who's afraid of blood and icky stuff like disjointed joints and weird twisting elbows/arms/fingers. Studying for TIOBE Lit lecture test now. Just now, rather. Shall go back to the thick stack of reading after this. I really hope I won't flink flunk flonk this test again. Hahaha I see someone's note stuck on my study lamp. It says, "Hey monkey hey! Do your work! Or brother monkey will come bite you. Gyahahaha." And there's a monkey picture on it. It looks retarded. I hope it won't rain tonight! I want to work on my weaknesses and better myself. Feel like I've been on this pirate ship of stagnantation for the past while. The word 'stagnantation' has a red squiggly under it. Apparently there's no such word. But anyway, stagnantation. Especially on court. I really want to improve but it's like, I feel like I'm not practising hard enough. Want to face my opponents' forwards and defenders in the face and get their ball and be able to break through bravely and have enough speed to step up on my play. In the face. And I think I need to scream a bit less. Just a little bit. Sometimes I find myself pretty annoying. I think this paragraph is getting really long. National's day's coming. I like National Day! It's so nice seeing all the red and white hanging around everywhere. Oops I inserted a smiley face. Shall delete it away. No smiley faces. We should be allowed to add smiley faces in our essays. A picture paints a thousand words. I think I'm quite patriotic. Like, I'll probably stay here and fight our enemies if a war breaks out because I think that's the right thing to do. I feel really thankful to be born and raised here. Are you still reading this post? Or have you given up. I could go on for a while more. I think this place might go into hibernation in a bit. Need to stock up food for winter. My stack of readings for the upcoming Lit lecture test this Thursday is really thick. I hope I won't fall asleep reading it later. I still don't understand Vectors. Okay I give myself one week to go through the series of notes and finish my tutorials. I must scale this mountain and be standing at its peak by next Wednesday. Giving myself the National day weekend to climb this bukit. My hair smells really nice. Nice shampoo. Almost as nice-smelling as someone's detergent smell. Whiff. Someone else, you better get food and eat. If not you'll get gastric and I will not sleep. Oh, today we got out Ares pullover! It's so red! Like gong xi fa cai red! It looks quite cool actually I quite like it. Just that it's really red. Today was my first time wearing a pullover. I felt intellectual. Or maybe it's because my hair was pinned up. Either way, intellectuality lies on the inside. We looked like Santa's elves scampering around on Christmas Eve wearing our pullovers together. Anyway Stella hahaha shall reply your tag here will you see this reply buried in the chunk of text? I love her blog because it's so... frank! Chicken franks are yummy. Hahaha yes YQ we are talking about your blog! She hasn't been blogging as frequently recently though, (compared to last time) and sometimes it gets really dark and pessimistic but I really like reading it 'cos sometimes she voices out the thoughts I keep to myself deep down inside and she's totally frank about stuff. Oh and can help me say sorry to all the Wu Shu people? 'Cos our floorballs keep flying into your danger zone and then yall have to help us pick up the balls and it's quite disruptive. But I think we'll still need to use the Central Plaza somedays! 'Cos we're really like nomads, don't really have a fixed training venue. I think we should sign a Treaty of Peace. I'm very scared one day the knives will fly out and kill us. And I'm scared of blood. Meow aiyah I shall stop ranting. Chinwen and Ziai I love you too! Stop calling me dogdog I'm now matured and all grown-up. Wow if you've read till this point say AYE because you're really awesome and you will have no problem conquering 3-page comprehension passages. The next time round perhaps I shall do away with the punctuations that will be a real test hah! The end. I feel so retarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment