Monday, September 27, 2010

I am laughing and crying and tearing and laughing now...

Reading your birthday cards :') Thank you STEPH SOO AND ROOSTERICE (YOU GUYS ARE, QUOTE SARAH, "AWESOME POSSUM" :D Aaaaaaaaaah you made me cry ): ) Wo de tian ah. :') So bittersweet. Thanks for putting in the extra effort to go through the mailbox! Mailed cards are so dang cool!

Btw, Chinwen, your handwriting sucks. Can totally see which are the parts of the card you made - -" Hehehehehehe. SARAH I LOVE THE DESIGN. AND I CAN'T USE A DSLR. WE CAN FIGURE TOGETHER. LINGXIN YOUR SILLY LAUGHTER IS RINGING IN MY HEAD NOW. HAI ROOSTERICE I L U (:

I am seventeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :D Woohoo!!!


Seventeen's a really nice number. And since we'll all only be seventeen once, i promise to make full use of this one year of being seventeen. (: Oooh I should like, read Seventeen magazine or something. Oooooooh, bimbotic. - -" <:)

Anyway, THANK YOU <3 every single one of you who sent birthday wishes! My birthday falls at such a sucky time of the year, with promos in one week - -" ): BUT STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL <:) (Wellllllllll on the bright side, F1 Singapore Grand Prix crowned its champion on my birthday hahahaha :D)

Thanks for the thought and for remembering and for all your funny sms-es! All the virtual-SMSes-because-got-no-facebook-birthday-notification.... I'VE RECEIVED THEM TOO! :D I was smiling like a retard the whole of yesterday. (Special shoutout - HAI EVELYN I REALLY MISS YOU.)

And thank you to tyanquan for your cakeeeeeeeee and for our little escapade! It was so spontaneous, and so... you :D

hehe.


SIYAN OMG I LEFT YOUR PRESENT IN SCHOOL - -" SECOND TIME IT'S BEEN LOST IN THE DAY - -" okay i'll find it tmrw! <:)

And Billy, Beetha and Phanggggggggggggggggggg for your retarded shoe-bag (hehehehe)-pencil-case-whatever-it-is it's so cuuuuuuuuuuuute. So suitable. (Y) *cute little winky* Thank you Lee Xiao-en for your card (: You're a special friend :D

HEHEHE my "Day Out Coupon" hasn't been used yet... can't wait! Hehehehehe <:)

AND I THINK SOMEONE FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY ): im still waiting for someone's birthday wish ((((((((: Will that someone see thissssssssssssssss :D





Thank God for an amazing seventeen years. My only birthday wish is that my grandma will come to accept Christ, and that's all I ask for (:


Yay the end (: Hello to a brand new year, I'm seventeen! :D :D :D

No comments: