Monday, November 08, 2010

Whose wisdom is my perfect peace.

And so... today marks the end of PW. OP today was... quite an experience! (: Only two words - Thank God. As usual, I left house feeling like I forgot to bring something. Some days I get this feeling. Every time, it proves to be correct. T_T

So... I panicked when I realised I forgot to bring my entry proof and NRIC in the morning. (!!!) Like whoaaaaa man. Seriously, how stupid can anyone get right. I just keep challenging the boundaries man.

Aiyah but it turned out in the end that... don't need - -" Sorry papa. - -" My father's ever-resourceful and ever-dependable. Like woahhhh. Hahahahaha. :D

(Hi papa I know you're reading this.)

(Yah my dad reads my blog.) (Regularly.) (Maybe every day.)

(Quite cool right.)

(Oh my mom too.) (Less regularly.)

Anyway. PW OP went quite well! (: I'm so happy! Still spoke very fast, I think. Didn't hear the bell. But fortunately it was rather fluent... I think! Gosh really need to make a conscious effort to slow down when I'm nervous. Q&A was my greatest fear/worry. But thank God the question wasn't too out of the blue! And we prepared for it beforehand already. Hope my answer was coherent enough. Hopefully the A's within reach!

This whole year of doing PW has been quite an experience. Well at least we're all still alive (I think) and friendships haven't been broken down too much. Yet. Hahaha! (: It's awful to see people fall out over one-time incidents! Anyway, I think my group has been the most wonderful and tolerant group and I want to thank them for everything! Especially Huiyao and Zhijing (: Jerome and I... have been quite slack. Ah sorry. ): But thank you, thank you, thank you (: For making PW bearable and enjoyable (:

Really (:

Moving on... (PW's now a thing of the past muhahahahahha.) (Okay sorry people-who-still-have-OP...) (Jiayou. :D) My appetite has been quite cui over the past few days. - -" Haven't been finishing my meals and haven't been feeling hungry. (Tabby and Phyllis will be like, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Don't bluff lah!") Hahahaha :D

Holidays are here! Holidays are here! Holidays are f-i-n-a-l-l-y here! :D It's been a long year. I have lots of things to say about this year. But that'll be another time. But really, it's been a long year. So many people, so many things have happened, so many takeaways...

Watched The Social Network today! It's a rather intelligent show. The dialogue that is. Okay maybe not intelligent, more witty. Anyway that Mark guy whoever he is is quite clever. And it's the I'm-really-smart-but-it's-all-in-brain-nope-I-can't-really-be-bothered-to-boast-my-intelligence-just-let-me-sit-here-and-programme-codes kinda clever. Which is quite cool.

The movie's rather one-sided though. In a movie there definitely has to be protagonists and antagonists. Plus conflict/climax. And sex. - -" The West is rather wild. Quite terrifying. One of the reasons why I don't wanna go overseas. Anyway yeah, I think the story should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It is time to draw up a holiday plan. There's homework to be done. And a lot, a lot of catching up to be done. And I think we need to sort some stuff out as a team. Some things are not working and I just think everyone (note: every one) in the team should be putting in some effort to make things work.

We're not a team, yet.

Okay I should be off to bed.

When parents quarrel, the children suffer. Mostly in silence.
Open up your view...? Isn't that what relationship's about?

Oh! I went for YF on Saturday! Frisbee in the morning too. Milestone (: And it was pretty alright actually. Hahaha (: Thank you Shaowen + Nng + Deborah + Danlee + every single friendly person for not making me feel lonely but very much welcomed (: Off to a good start! Hopefully! I think age has inevitably brought with it a certain degree of self-assurance. Hahaha (:

People drink more water and eat vitamins (fruits and veggies!) (Pamela!) there's a flu bug going around man and the weather is just... - -" Don't fall sick!

Oh and people taking A's, I'm keeping all of you in prayer (: Study hard! (:

Salut.

PS, the spam on the tagboard's really annoying. What's your problem man, get a life. Who will create robots to spam lah, seriously?! - -"

No comments: