Thursday, January 06, 2011

And so... Where do we go from here?

Training today. Was the last holiday training. Went quite alright. We ran. A lot. Quite. Actually maybe it wasn't that much. We ought to be running more.

We ought to be training real hard now. A divisions are in three months' time. We ought to have finalised our training schedule, have had a confirmed place to train in, have a coach who would push us and drive us to our limits and fight alongside with us, and a full team who is fully committed to deliver as a team.

But nothing is finalised! Nothing! I'm really so tired of trying to get around these issues. It's like you try and you try to make things right and settle them but however hard you try, you end up going full circle and you keep meeting dead ends and people don't seem to understand how freaking hard you're trying. I really wish the entire team was more... together. Having only half a team turning up for trainings really isn't working. But I really do love my team. The team who really is into the team, at least. When you really feel like your teammate's really into something... It really motivates and drives you to give whatever you've got too. And all the silly nonsense and so much fun and laughter that we have together. Gosh.

I think they don't understand how good our coach is and how much we need him and how hard it was for us to find a coach who could and would take us. And how much we want to prove our worth and how much we're willing to give to our cause.

We need to hunger for the goal as a team first. Before we can speak anything of anyone else who doesn't believe that we can.

I really, really hope things work out. I want to settle all these issues before our juniors come in.

Dear God, how now?

Edit/ On a sidenote, I really really reeeeeeeeeeally do like our new coach. He's such a good coach - we really can't afford to let him go.

No comments: