Monday, February 28, 2011

The conundrum of seaweed chicken.

Allow me to number my random thoughts once again... It's the most chronological way of typing, without chunky paragraphs.

  1. The Bukit Timah Traffic is really getting from Bad to Really-Very-Bad. Is it just me, or is the traffic really, really atrocious?! Oh MRT, MRT, wherefore art thou 2016?
  2. Successfully chasing the bus and getting a seat in the mornings make me feel like the rest of the day is conquerable. Like, anything is possible yknow. Hah! 
  3. I need to stop eating seaweed chicken every single morning.
  4. Eating 3 pieces of seaweed chicken every morning is going to clog up my arteries. 
  5. But seaweed chicken is very nice.
  6. I need to find a substitute for seaweed chicken for breakfast.
  7. Breakfast is an important meal, guys! Eat your breakfast! Then you'll all grow tall and strong and clever (like mee!)
  8. Ares faculty dance reeeeally looks good. I'm proud of my faculty! Congrats to Athena too, anyway!
  9. Saw two daddies with their kids on the bus ride and way home today. They were so cute!
  10. Daddies with their little kids are suuuuuuuuuuper sweet! I love how toddlers bear hug their dads! And their dads bear hugging their little ones. Fathers just seem to have a special way with their kids. Too precious!
  11. Am pretty looking forward to Emily of Emerald Hill at Esplanade this Thurs! Just watched a few teaser videos. Pretty cool.
  12. There're so many upcoming movies I wanna watch! Went a bit crazy watching movie trailers yesterday. Appreciate good films. (Y)
  13. Looking forward to catch Black Swan soon! The King's Speech and Social Network were good movies. Congratulations to deserving Oscar winners!
  14. Hanging out with Pam and Tab and teammies after school was funnnnnnnnn. Though calling up was really quite a bother - ended up getting kicked like a soccer ball once more - but, we'll work something out.
  15. Spent the whole day daydreaming about the blogshop. Fingers crossed, hoping stuff works out. Heh! Funnnnnnnn. (Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)
  16. There are no smiley faces in this post yet. Hah.
  17. It's the last day of February! Here's to the season of springtime - complete with bouncy rabbits and dew-dappled daffodils - and block test. And comps!
  18. Got. To. Train. Hard!
  19. Etsy.com is awesome. Feel kinda inspired to work hard and earn money so I can indulge in all the awesome stuff, hah!
  20. 2011 A-level schedule is out. Circulating somewhere on Facebook, I think...
  21. A-level results on Friday... Xiaoen you need to study hard. Next year, your turn. Praying for seniors!
  22. It's official. I've decided to keep my hair long. (Y) 
  23. Though I really could go do something about the fringe. It's rather wishy-washy.
  24. Cutting hair is therapeutic, though. Told N before, hah, that it makes me feel like I have a new lease in life. Hahaha!
  25. I have a really bad habit of forgetting to reply SMSes. Especially if you send them to me when I'm sleeping. Sorry pals. I'm workin' on it! 
  26. Okay 26 is a good number to end. Hehheh. Last day of Prelims on 26th September yooooohoooo! *insert hula dance* Guys mark that date down on your calendars! Important date. (Y) *wink*
Off to do work. Econs essay beckons.

Chow!

Seaweed chicken tomorrow? Hah. (:

No comments: