Friday, August 19, 2011

On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

Today was an epic day, as earlier recounted to my Happy Three Friends. That said, I found my watch guys! My mom found it in my cupboard!

Anyway. My nose is leaking like a leaking tap right now and I have officially used up a box of tissue paper. I've been sneezing for the past five hours and sneezing is some tiring business. The house is out of Panadol Cold and I am doing Econs. Life is miserable but I shall go and look for some food after this. Mom says she's bringing me to the doctor's tomorrow if my nose persists in its marathon (continuous running). And then the Econs homework that I am attempting to complete right now will become semi-futile.

Press on...



One gets very funny results when you search for 'running nose' in Google Images...





I love the last one. The dude's face is epic. His hair too. Who has hair like that? 
Off to look for food and tissue... I'm hungry. 
Shouldn't have titled this post with the meatball spaghetti song.

No comments: