Thursday, September 13, 2007

motivation (:

To everyone out there who needs a dosage of motivation:

here's a great big hug from me to you;
remember that after the rain, the skies are blue.
rainbows appear after storms,
and after long, lonely, dark nights;
the sun comes out at dawn.

sometimes life feels like one large cycle.
we fall down, and things start to topple;
tell ourselves we need to change,
in the end things somehow end up the same.
it's like sinking sand.
we're drifting away, the troubles dont end.
but somehow, we need to find the ground!
besides, hearts and hands are all around.

just keep trying; im serious, dont give up.
keep on fighting!
time will only slip away,
even as you sigh and contemplate your way.
"it's better late then never";
hear the clock's ticking, learn to treasure.

P . U . S . H .


&i thank you Lord,
for the trials that come my way,
in that way I can grow each day
as I let You lead,

&i thank You Lord,
for the patience those trials bring.
in that process of growing,
I can learn to care.

But it goes against the way I am
to put my human nature down
and let the Spirit take control of all I do.

'Cause when those trials come,
my human nature shouts the thing to do;
and God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.

I thank You Lord,
with each trial I feel inside,
that You're there to help, lead and guide
me away from wrong.

'Cause You promised, Lord,
that with every testing,
that Your way of escaping is easier to bear

But it goes against the way I am
to put my human nature down
and let the Spirit take control of all I do.

'Cause when those trials come,
my human nature shouts the thing to do;
and God's soft prompting can be easily ignored.


I thank You Lord,
for the victory that growing brings.
In surrender of everything
life is so worth while.

&i thank You Lord,
that when everything's put in place,
out in front I can see Your face,
and it's there You belong.

;life is good, afterall.

i thank God for always making me feel uplifted (: i know i can depend on You, Father. and it's just so reassuring, i pray for hearts to change, especially Gran's. Lord, do not forsake Your children. use me, i pray. and i pray for myself, mummy, and so many others who just feel that there're a million and one things to do/study. so many duties to fufill, so many other things which are seeking our attention. things which distract us. Lord, i know that Satan is trying to get bad feelings and words out of me to distract me from You. help me to remember You in all i do, to pray for strength everyday. because God, Man is nothing without You. and i pray for them who need help, i pray Lord You'll give them direction, and show a way.

You love all of us.

He loves me and you.

No comments: