Friday, April 11, 2008

<3

Xiaoen;

Thank you, for everything.
Those words on the bus were, I dont know it made a lot of sense to me after you alighted. I thought over it, like many many times, and I guess I'll just do it. Do my best. But I really hope you wont get disappointed over the result in the end :/ I know I will disappoint you, but yeah. Sorry, in advance.

I really dont know how to, bao da ni lah. Like, the phone call yesterday, the bus ride today. & Many other stuff. I bought you a balloon but it burst :O (But you feel my love right!) Anyway, yeah, you've pulled me through from the darkest storm, well this year, and let me see the rainbow after that :) You went through the night with me, and let me see the first ray of sunshine. Thank you <3

I know just a simple, thank you might not be enough, considering what you did for me. You said thank you to me for pei-ing you to go around collectin donation, haha, I'm like supposed to be the one saying thank you for accompanying me thoroughout lunch, yeah.

So yeah I'm ending here, haha a post for you, on your blog :)
You promised to post on mine okay! I'll hold you to it xD
사랑해요 <3

No comments: