Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It’s 8:54pm. It’s 8:54pm. It’s 8:54pm.

It’s Wednesday. It’s Wednesday. It’s Wednesday.

I have listed out the homework which I shall strive to complete by tmrw. Dear God, please give me enough strength and determination to complete it! I really don’t want to be a mess anymore. (:

I have so much to share with all of you readers!! A lot has been going on in my life. A lot of memories I want to take down! I’ll be back to share, I promise! I hope!

As for now, I am back to complete my work. Xiaoen, you have to do it. You can. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah whirlwind of emotions. I want to talk to so many people right now!!!

Might be back later to post. (:

Take care, yall! Stay healthy, drink water, eat fruits, wash your hands! :D

In everything, give thanks (:

Whoooooooooooooo jiayou with your marking too, Miss Teng! :D (and thank you again!!!)

No comments: