Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photos! (:

From a long time back, random snapshots from here and there (:

DSC05876
Chin and her handheld fan… which we started playing around with 8)

DSC05888 
Like trying the wind-blown effect by making your hair stand.

DSC05874 

DSC05887

 DSC05947
Random shot taken by Feiya before Teachers’ Day Concert ‘09

DSC05948 
Shot taken by Miss Yap (Yes, our principal) during the concert itself.
They are mad hilarious man!
Added this segment, with inspiration from Ellen DeGeneres’ Emmy stint with Steven Spielberg. (:

DSC05950
A shot to commemorate the two Roos with braces :D

DSC05953
And the two without. (:

DSC05951 

DSC06401
PGA Badge Ceremony 2009
Papa, Mom, Grandma (:

pga_3andmsong
Sarah, Xinyun, Ms Ong (:

 DSC06491
FAREWELL ‘09 (:
PJ PARTY IN OUTER SPACE.
Batchmatesssssss <3

 DSC06473 (2)
Sparrow ‘09 (: Huijun and Mel missing!

DSC06472

DSC06474
Our candid shot!

DSC06475
I think this was when Chinwen said, “Eh Xiaoen! You have the ugliest face lor!”
-______________________________-

 DSC06476 
From tallest (left) to tall (right).
I’m normal height (:

DSC06480
The smashing awesome cake! Our batch went crazy when we saw it! O:
Thank you, Miss Teng (:

DSC06478
Mad excited!
Oh my goose HAHAHAHA EH LOOK AT WANNQIN!!! (background left, beside Suat)
Epic. Ah I love Wanda (:

DSC06581 
When we went to fetch Sarah and Xinyun at the airport!
Us plus Xinyun’s sisters (: Sarah’s bro refused to join in the picture.
See the little muffin! :D

DSC06580 

 

 

Yay okay the end (: I like the polaroid frame!!

Byebye, peace out.

No comments: