Hello y'all how're the holidays coming along! I am sick... again - -" First time sick this year, millionth time I'm sick in the holidays. Apparently the school term keeps viruses and bugs away, for me at least. Zzzzzz.
Anyway! I really haven't got much to post about, really. I need to get back to clear The Homework Pile. It's not getting any smaller!!! ): And I haven't got about catching up on my Geog readings yet sighhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am utterly and completely lost in Geog lessons currently. For both human and physical T_T
'm terrified of Term 2!! It looks really bleak, with PW and all the essays coming along. I hate essays. It just dawned upon me quite recently though, that 3 out of 4 H2 subjects I take require essay-writing. Zzzzz. Term 2 will not have any of the games and laughter and hoo-hah and dancing... And random holidays like CNY and A-level celebrations.
Hahahaha this is such a whiney post. Whiney whiney whiney whine whine whine.
Okay zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz byebye sorry for the lack of substance. (: Will reply all your tags soon!
Auf Wiedersehen (:
No comments:
Post a Comment