"How to survive JC life!?!?"
The road ahead is long. Long, my friends.
On a sidenote, here's an email from my GP tutor to the class... (this chunk was meant for the KI peeps.)
"Epiphenomenal Qualia" and "What Mary Didn't Know" are about qualia, phenomenology, epiphenomenal facts. These articles are useful for your lessons on physicalism/mentalism and empiricism/rationalism. Cottingham, a Cartesian scholar, discusses Descartes' third substance "Cartesian Trialism". You can use it to challenge the physicalism/mentalism and mind/body divide. The argument is simple: we do not, epistemologically speaking, see the world along these lines; we have an aprioristic idea of a third "hybrid substance" (to put it crudely).
"Epiphenomenal Qualia" and "What Mary Didn't Know" are about qualia, phenomenology, epiphenomenal facts. These articles are useful for your lessons on physicalism/mentalism and empiricism/rationalism. Cottingham, a Cartesian scholar, discusses Descartes' third substance "Cartesian Trialism". You can use it to challenge the physicalism/mentalism and mind/body divide. The argument is simple: we do not, epistemologically speaking, see the world along these lines; we have an aprioristic idea of a third "hybrid substance" (to put it crudely).
?!?!
What am I doing in a half KI class ):
I think sunbeamm is going to pass away pretty soon. Zzzz....
Au revoir.
What am I doing in a half KI class ):
I think sunbeamm is going to pass away pretty soon. Zzzz....
Au revoir.
No comments:
Post a Comment