Saturday, April 02, 2011

Oh wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrre is my hairbrush?

The weather has been acting up recently! It's so weird and hot and humid and hot and strange and rainy and weird. The sky looks like it's threatening to pour right now, but it's really warm and stuffy.

Anyway, the past while has been mainly school and training and other random stuff here and there. 23 days till A divisions! First match against VJC. The only match we can afford to lose, but the thought of possibly maybe winning them is really, really thrilling. Imagine if we win them!!! Wow. The boys have gotten their groupings too. Coach said that it's quite funny how life turns tables round sometimes. I agree. Hmm.

Oh the team pranked Coach yesterday. <:) Heh! We spent so long fussing about before training started. Quite fun. But the capt sorta spoiled the surprise and cut the pranks short and made everyone start warm-up drills properly... Yikes. But Coach was quite pleasantly surprised hahahahahaha. I think he thinks we're cute. We are. :D Love my teammates (: Some trainings are filled with these funny little moments that make us closer among ourselves and with Coach. Hah! And I think we're just pretty thoughtful la. All potential wonderful wives-to-be hahahahaha! And we always talk about us getting married next time and going to attend each others' weddings and lots of other nonsense. With people in their own bubbles saying the most random and nonsensical things at the strangest times and then everyone bursting into fits of laughter thereafter. Much fun :)

Coach got his revenge la. Whole team got owned. Except Tab and Yijie and I. *intellectual, beaming smile* Hahahahahahahaha! But it was a good one. Coach is goooooooood man. The sparkle and glint in his eyes gave it away tho! Hah! Eh but it was good. Wah the mood was really strange man HAHAHA. The whole team didn't dare to move. Tho Tab and I were laughing at the back. Dang someone should've video-ed that! But he gave us a water break after that hehe! *happy face* The chicken and tuna puff plus sushi must've played a bonus!

Anyway, Nationals are really coming round. It's a strange, butterfly-inducing sensation and feeling. There're a lot of thoughts that I'm keeping to myself, but we've less than one month to keep pushing through and get stronger. I really need to work on speed and stamina and technique and confidence! I know I'm dumping the ball and getting all pushed over on court but somehow it just becomes different once I get on! Darn... Needa quit dumping the ball all over the place! And work on shooting - why am I playing forward? - so that the ball hits the back of the net.

Back of net back of net back of net. Euphoria. Whistle blow. Come on come on come on!

'Ve been talking to some teammates recently too (: I like in-depth conversations! Very nice to talk to.

Okay going off for now! Veggietales is playing in my head now... HAHAHAHA. At least Friday's out of my head... It was playing the entire day yesterday... Oh and Council elections this coming week! All the best, Steph! (:

Chow.

Oh one more thing, haha. Mrs Jeffrey, yesterday - Xiaoen, why aren't you like this in class?
Ah well.

Have a grrrrrrrrreat weekend!

No comments: