There's tons of work to do but I'm feeling kinda chirpy and sleepy. So there. HAHA.
Thank God for every day! No matter how tiring/ sleepy (I've been dozing off in soooooo many lessons...)/ exhausting, there's always something to thank God for every day (: Especially so for friends - classmates, teammates, church friends, old pals, teachers who care, family who cares - and for little things which really remind me that He is God and He is control.
Sometimes I really feel like my life is freaking screwed up and spiralling out of control. I think we all get days like that sometimes! But reading devotions and verses and passages really speak straight in the face sometimes, and suddenly things are put into perspective/ perspectives are changed.
Training has been intense man! I really feel so awkward and weak and inadequate at times. It's really crappy. And people keep thinking I am stronger than I really am! And I want to believe that too! But I really do let my mental get the better of me. And I really need to run so much faster and be so much stronger! *insert lion roaring here* *battle trumpets sound* On another note though, our team's growing closer and stronger and better. Love little moments and chats with teammates! Today's game was good. We put in three consecutive goals and I scored one! Shoooooooooosh the feeling of putting in a goal feels goooooooood! I seriously need to panic less and get better ball control so that I don't lose the ball in the most nonsensical moments! I hate it when the ball rolls past my blade or when the little girls shove me aside and ROB MY POSSESSION! *stomps foot*
ROAR!
Anyway! We're 18 days away from our first match! Training's gaining momentum. Really want to give VJ a run for their money! Run for their moneh... Fight hard for at least a draw! Our first match! ROAR! 18 days 18 days 18 days.
Tomorrow is Friday, Friday...
Friday's are crappy because we have 4-hour tutorial marathons... But tuesdays are worse! Tuesdays are horrible!
Wah the American idol on telly is disrupting my thoughts. Cannot post properly. Shoosh I really cannot multi-task! Today's cross-passing with two balls simultaneous was crazy! My passing went OOC! And I really need to work on passing! Relay passing was bad. Fatigue got the better of me. Sorry guys! And my blade is dying! Argh! Should I change blade or get a new stick! But I just changed my grip! I don't like the feeling of a thin thin dying blade because it feels really weird! And somehow the shots/passes are kinda affected!
Speaking of American idol, though, SCOTTY FOR THE WIN! *waves and nods approvingly and swoons and fangirls rather excitedly* But the judges are like, not judging. Argh. All three judges just seem to go with the screaming crowds and shower praise after praise after praise to every contestant. I bet Simon's sittin' on his couch at home watching the show on TV and shaking his head in utter disapproval! I miss Simon Cowell! Man. The show's just so different without him. Maybe they'll make him a surprise guest judge on the finals or smth! That'll be cool!
America's Next Top Model cycle 15's showing on Channel 5 later.
Okay off to do my work! Yay today's been a rather chirpy day! Thank God for Life (: And 2.4 and Math Consult! Rather accomplish-ing feeling. Oh oh oh! And I got a sticker for my Lit paper 5 Q1 essay! Hahahahahaha! Wah first time. Super awesome! On a sidenote, Lit paper 5 makes me think about and question about stuff. Like, maybe I'll just stay unmarried my whole life and not conform to patriarchal conventions and norms. The whole subversion of female stereotype thing you know. I do think I have an inner feminist. HAHAHA! Literature makes people think about stuff.
Got so much more to ramble on about but here's for now!
Keep. Praying.
Chowwwwwwwwwww.
No comments:
Post a Comment