Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1. Post 15 facts about yourself.

Long overdue, but here goes - kicking this out of my draft dashboard.

Uh, this is so weird hahahaha but I won't post lame stuff like Shann. Doubt there'll be 15 but okay here goes...

1. I wear pyjamas at home.
They're so comfy! But uh. PJs are reserved for when there are no guests at home. Hahahhaha.

2. I had a Facebook account before.
Actually did set up an account before, before Facebook became popular. But I soon left cos I didn't like the interface and there wasn't anyone on Facebook yet. Oh but look the whole world's on it now LOL.

3. 'Ve never bought any album before.
Hahahahaha. I'm serious. I've never spent money buying a single CD/album/whatever. Never been into star-chasing and stuff. Money always seems to be spent more on food than on anything else. And with youtube now there isn't much of a need. That said, I think I would spend money on quality music to listen to next time when I earn my own cash.

4. Cantonese was my first spoken language, then Chinese; English was the last language I picked up.
Used to stay with my grandma as a kid, so I naturally picked up Canto. Conversed with my parents in Mandarin subsequently, until I went to school and "One day you just started speaking English" according to mom.

5. I love soup. And steamed egg.
I cannot live without soup. Soups are essential at dinnertime! And steamed egg is a definite dish on the plate when ordering caifan. The steamed egg that mixed veg rice sells in the school canteen is pretty good. My grandma cooks the best soup and the best steamed egg. I adore my grandma.

6. Fractured my left elbow in Primary 1 and my left hand couldn't touch my shoulder for quite a while after that.
Took a tumble while pretending to be a shepherd at home with a stick. I can touch my shoulder now though, don't worry.

7. I dream a lot.
And no, not in the daydream sense. I think I have sleep issues hahaha. I'll dream and dream and dream about normal life when I go to sleep and it's really weird because when I wake up it feels like the world suddenly becomes very quiet and I just went through a day. It's annoying.

8. Not into rock and metal music.
Seriously. They're noisy.

9. I want to travel in the future!
Go to many countries and see the world and learn about the people and cultures there. It will be awesome... Anyone interested in joining me?

10. I think it's cute and awwwwwww when guys cry/tear.
Hahahahahahaha! Seriously! A few of my closer friends know that I melt when male leads cry or send their girlfriends dresses to wear to some ball. HAHAHAHA. I love those scenes in the korean or taiwan dramas man! But of course not those silly nonsensical crying. There are different categories.

11. I am drinking Lipton tea now.

12. Absolutely love concept shops and novel stuff.
And it's awesome how many concept brands are springing up all over! Museums and exhibitions are pretty awesome too... Oh. And I browse reallyyyyy sllllllooooowwwwlllllyyyy... Which is why Sarah makes a good partner-in-crime to go visit these places because she's into stuff like that too and she understands, hahaha! The only downside is that the merchandise at these vintage and concept shops now are grossly overpriced! Urgh! This is where Economics concepts come into play.

13. I can do accents. I don't know how.
Give me some time to listen to it repeatedly for a while... And I should be able to pick up some bits here and there... Maybe I should go into theatre or Mediacorp... Caldecott princess...

14. I can't do standing board jump. Nor swim.
That's pretty self-explanatory. Not going to bother with SBJ anymore, since there's no more NAPFA. (Unless I go join the army AHAHAHHA.) But yes I will want to learn how to swim because it is a rather essential lifeskill. And will definitely come in useful in relation to point (9). Or perhaps I should perpetually carry a floatation device with me all the time.

15. I don't know my blood type.
I seriously have no idea. It's either my dad's or my mom's. If I get into a car accident or something and urgently need a blood transfusion, I'm a goner.

Okay there. Finally out of the dashboard. There are too many half-written drafts written and brushed aside. It is 12:23am, the dawn of a Terrible Tuesday, but I think it won't be so terrible today. Studying and jogging with the teammates after school today. Looking forward to it!

And this week is rather special because of two people's birthdays. I know you're both reading this, ahahaha. Go and face the wall and reflect nao why must your birthdays be so close to each other?! HAHAHA.

Oh yes. Harry Potter was quite an experience. Thanks to Yanquan's free tics. Rather interesting. The Voldermot (spelling?) dude died in my very first time watching Harry Potter. Quite a joke. I absolutely adore how Hermoine is so clever and cool. Oh yes. Fact #16 - I love it when the hero(ines) in the movie are girls! Super cool. Like in the Series of Unfortunate Events too. Awsum possum. I like Potter's mom, and his son, but not Potter himself. Was expecting Daniel Radcliff (How do you spell his name?) to be more handsome, because I always see girls screaming for him and all, but um. Maybe it was the screen resolution or something.

Chow.

No comments: