Crazy tiring day today. Need to deal better with Tuesdays! Nonetheless very much thankful that He saw me through the day and the tiring journey home.
Stayed awake throughout the whole of Econs lecture today and understood what the lecturer was talking about. It was quite funny because our class didn't even fill up one row in the audi. The entire audi was looking rather empty. Econs tutorial was thankfully bearable too. Thank God for Zitian in class. She's incredibly patient explaining stuff to her noob pal yours truly.
And the world is a rather wonderful place, no matter how unwonderful life seems to be at time. Thankful for different people He's placed in my life, all of whom offer help, chuckle, sound advice and wake-up calls. Hazel, Caleb and Kinyip are/will be doing Math with me hopefully so hopefully sunnier days will be seen. Immensely thankful. Would pray to pass this on to others too, but most probably not in Math which falls way out of my capacities. Hahaha.
Studying with people is really keeping me going. Be it at clubhouse with the youths or in school with the trio TPZ (Tabby Phyllis Zitian) or teammates. The feeling of everyone mugging and studying/doing work together is quite heartening, because I don't feel so discouraged or grrrrrrrrrr or zzzzzzzzz when I hit the books. Nap less too. I sleep twenty thousand hours away when I stay home and struggle awake while studying. The bed has an alluring charm.
Oh, and the refrigerator too.
Debs and I were talking about our habitual trips to the fridge at home, and the almost-reflex action of opening and scanning and closing of the fridge.
Anyway the team's going to have daily/regular study and jogging sessions together. Today's studying was productive. Though I was really tired and hungry and bummed out from the day. Completed the Math worksheet with Hazel's help. And it was a good time of goofing around and talking with the teammates during our breaktimes. We promised to keep each other in shape throughout this entire stop-training-mug-and-eat-and-grow-fat-and-lose-your-stamina period leading up to A's. Team jogs will be good. 'm excited!
Wanted to blog more, but I forgot what I wanted to say. This is it for now. Wednesday's timetable's a lot more merciful, thankfully. Press on, everyone!
Chow.
No smileys/emoticons in this post! I'm making my writing more sophisticated! Hahahaha!
Okay maybe not.
HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment