Monday, October 10, 2011

Circle line FTW.

It has been a momentous occasion and I have to jot this day down! Hahahaha! After battling Le Bukit Timah Traffic Jam for the past 5.5 years, I made it to school in record time today! Left house at 7 and made it in time man! How awesome is that! I even got a seat on the train in the morning! (: Yayyyyyyy thank God (:

Allow me to declare my love for the Singapore public transport system. YAYYYYYYYYY. (Hahahahha I am so blogging like a 18 year old. Whatever.) Anyway, when public transport is not annoying that is. It's seldom annoying la, except that one time when I waited exactly 1 hour for bus 157 to arrive.

Anyway. Behold, the glorious orange circle that is reshaping the Singapore landscape and many little Singaporeans' lives!

Ooooooh. I just discovered this 'add caption' function.
Hahahahahha! I love the Circle line, and Blogger too. 

And this image was the first search result when I typed in 'SMRT map' in Google images...
Check it out man. Speculative MRT map of Singapore.
COE and cars will become a fragment of history with an MRT system like this.
I CANNOT wait for the Downtown Line to open! Perhaps my kids will go to one of the Bukit Timah schools next time (no pressure man, kiddo - if you're reading momma's blog twenty years' down the road mommy loves you just as you are) and they'll get to take the MRT to school! Can you imagine Mr Ken Yeow standing at the MRT gantry giving demerit points to the HC punks who are late for school? Cool stuff. Maybe the EZ-link card will automatically be scanned as late and the demerit point will be automatically given. No more hiding out at bus stops anymore! Hahaha!

Anyway. Oh yes, the Botanic Gardens station is absolutely wonderful. Who wants to go explore the renovated Botanic Gardens! We should head there for a team jog... I miss!

Okay my left ear has gone deaf and I want to chop off my nose it is time to hit the sack in a while. Adios!

No comments: