Saturday, October 08, 2011

Just discovered...

... Blogger's Dynamic Views.



You should check it out...
http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/09/dynamic-views-seven-new-ways-to-share.html

Granted, it does look like some of the tumblr/wordpress layouts that already exist now. But wahey. Blogger has found the fan in me again. The only thing that is annoying right now is the cbox spambots. Which post rather funny tags that I am rather tempted to respond to now and then. And spambots have the CORNIEST names, ever. It's silly.

Anyhow, I am impressed. (Y) Go and check it out, man! Dynamic views will be super awesome for the Blog Shop Dream at the end of the year. I am stoked!

Dear Blogger, how much you've grown over the years :') We have come a long way from those days of searching for decent blogskin html templates on blogskins.com because all the blogger templates were less-than-awesome. This is now sparklin' awesome! So proud of you man. (And yes, I am very much for the minimalist sleek.)




Just discovered. Hm.

No comments: