Here's a big big JIAYOU AH! to everyone out there feeling a bit bleargh-ish too :D
Won't be checking sunbeamm for the next couple of days. Won't be checking the email or touching the computer also, for that matter. (: SMS/call me if you need to reach me!
The computer isn't a necessity in life! :D Neither are lights! Did you turn off your lights during Earth Hour yesterday! (: I did! But the TV and computer were still turned on though. Hahahah Sarah did homework under candle light. Oh and I turned on the toilet lights when I went to the toilet, cos I didn't dare to in the dark. ._. (blame it on the stoopid ghosty trailers channel U has been showing!!)
Aaaaaah I'm going crazy from scratching my itchy legs. I think it's the grass during firelighting yesterday. Anyways I think PGA training has been pretty good so far (: Am learning alot along the way (: (Must pass on! Must pass on!) Hahahah saw Meishan and her classmates doing Chem car ytd while firelighting also. It feels like ytd that my group was trying out our car! Mental note to self- To give Meishan tips + help if I can catch her around/remember! :D
Am abstaining from watching my latest Episode 5 of Antm (America's Next Top Model :D). I like Celia! (:
Bleargh I don't know what to post about already. I want to go watch a movie/ go for a ballet/dance performance/concert badly. Chinese blocks tmrw, Chem SPA on tuesday! Jittery, jittery...
Adios amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment