Ahrahkabish!
‘Ve been hibernating and slacking, slacking and hibernating. Yadayada. Am watching ‘The Village’ on Ch5 now, haven’t understood what’s going on yet, but it’s scary! O: Sian I think I’ll probably go read the plot synopsis later. Hah! There’s a pimple growing on my face, ow. ‘Ve been quite amused by blogs recently, am thinking if I should make this private. Anyhow, LTC was good on the whole (: Screamed when I got my task; my instincts are always right. Sec3s were pretty good, I’d say; their batch has grown quite a bit, hopefully they’ll continue to learn & work together before we pass on in June! (: Different people have their own ways of learning, each batch has its own strengths and weaknesses, don’t feel that we should expect to teach our juniors the way our seniors taught us. Shall decline to comment further, let’s just keep it like this for now (; Mm, will try to interact more and keep to the “2 things I’d like to teach my juniors” (: This post is so mish-mashed but hoohrahshagah aiyah. Didn’t manage to talk to Sandy much at LTC, but she’s more or less invisible at night, can probably go work at night safari or something. (If you’re reading this- I miss you, Sister!) I still don’t get what’s going on in the show. Oh my goooooooooooose, it ended! Wth?!! Okay the show ended. I haven’t understood it yet. Forget it. Aiyah I shall end this post too. (: Hair, grow quickly soon! I can’t stand the sight of you every morning in the mirror. Grow, grow, grooooow!!! Go go go!!! :D
Adios (;
No comments:
Post a Comment