Away at vanitygraces camp from 4th-6th March! (:
Will be a transformed, young, refined lady when i get back. (As much as I already am one now… Hmm I’ll be more glam and graceful than ever before :D)
I wonder how everyone is at OBS! Am missing some people bundles and heaps right now. Hopefully the crazy downpour today didn’t dampen their spirits too much! (: Yay can’t wait to hear stories when everyone gets back :D (but that will mean school again ._.)
Career Conference was pretty insightful on the whole (: Loved the photojournalism talk today, it was very refreshing and inspiring! Hah, but nothing’s changed my ambition of becoming a teacher yet. How will adult life be next time eh? Hmmm. Ooh there was a talk on JC life in Hwach today too. Sounds pretty exciting actually :D Will hopefully go as Artsy as possible and stay away from Math and Sciences! Ah, the love of language and humanties (: One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am falling asleep as I type this. Off to bed for now! Till we’re all back from camp on Friday, Adios! :D
/edit: Re-read this post and realised I sound slightly nutty. Aaaah am too lazy to edit hahahah. On a sidenote, I pray that my ankle will get well soooon by tmrw/next pioneer trg! The pain gets in the way alot, like when I’m twirling jumping and spinning around in the house. On another random note, I’m reeeeeeeeeeeeeally tempted to go learn contemporary dance!!! Poooooooof. Okay okay byebye shall really end this post, I sound high/peanuts/walnuts/hazelnut/cashewnuts. Get ready for photospam in the next post! G’nighty.
No comments:
Post a Comment