BREAKFAST PARTY AT CSM 2010!!!
:D
I love photos that trigger emotion...
A chuckle, thought, laughter, plop.
(Plop's... a word to make the above rhyme.)
Candid shots are (unglam at times, but) really cool.
I miss the feeling of holding a camera and taking photos!
Need to send Xiao Bai for check-up and get it alive soon.
On a sidenote, I still feel really awful about the thousands of photos lost in my harddisk ):
Sorry to all of you my batchmates juniors classmates familymates ):
Note to self: (1) Buy reliable harddisk. (2) Back-up.
I really ought to be doing my work now... but I really can't be bothered to ._.
Hahaha eh I squiggle with excitement everytime I see new photos uploaded on Chou and N.'s albums. If I seriously have an account I think I'll go a bit crazy. Hahaha so 'm gonna stick with using your account for a while now. Thank you you! :D (Hahahahaha yes you.)
OUR EXCITING ESCAPADE!!!
Gathering 'neath the feet of our noble forefather (statue)
and partaking in the meal of a breaking dawn.
Where polite children raise their hands to ask nicely for food.
Joke of the Century,
Joy of the Team.
Goddess Nv K. sprinkling blessings of her magical Bubble Tea Dew.
Gail eats a snail.
Or in young kids' eyes, say Pamela's, that's her favourite party inflatable whistle!
Guoshu, Guoshu and more Guoshu...
Her (slow) brain trying to cope with the demands of (a) Holding the cinnamon roll, (b) Closing the zip-lock bag, (c) Making sure her bubble tea doesn't drop, (d) Staying away from predators like Ah Boy and Ah Girl.
First taste of sweet victory!
Glee :D
My favourite retarded people. <3
Nom nom nom nom :D
More feeding...
In our team, we're used to tending to the many children amongst us.
Think feeding, crying, giggling and goofy games.
Yeah, that's a goofy game.
Ah boy and Ah Girl launching (yet another) attack on Goofy Guo.
HAHAHAHA GG.
... and another GG!
That's... pre-catastrophe serenity.
Zeshan had it all taped down...
I'm sorry there's only one caption suitable for this photo:
Sam Sucks.
(HAHAHAHA :D)
This one... my Ou Xiang.
She is cool. :D
(Hahahaha like who will believe, with a photo like this!)
:D :D :D
We should make this an annual tradition man.
Oohla but next year no more HC trackkkk ):
Happy kid :D
Gail~ The power of love.
Not everybodee is hereeeeeee!
All the faculty colours look so nice together (:
:D
We should take a FULL TEAM PHOTO soooooooooon :D
Should get workin' on work. Chow! (Chow looks so much cuter than Ciao.)




















No comments:
Post a Comment