Today's the birthday of 2 very special people in this universe hehehehehehe (:
I have no present to give them when I see them in school later nyehhhhhhhhhhh but the love is overwhelming it's overflowing outpouring can you feeeeeeeeeeeel it :D
Give me a R! O! O! S!
Roos is still a lame name, but
(er) We are the best! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love you Kek Chinwen Chong Lingxin thanks for being such amazing + awesome + bimbotic + squealy + girly + gigglish + teary + happy + wonderful + amazing + awesome + amazing friends and for being the ACLs in our term in NYGG (:
You guys are soooooooooooo bimbotic sometimes it really marvels me, but anyway I think we were all very fortunate to have you(s) as our ACLs. Thanks for being there to collect money (Chinwen frantically trying to make the numbers tally.. Lingxin rolling her eyes, "Chinwen, RELAX".), take attendance, take notes, check the planner/schedule and so much more (: I reeeeeeeally miss all of us and working/feeling stressed/happy together. Ah the memories (: Anyway :D
Happy Birthday, You Two!
You're sevenTeens, WE LOVE YOU! :D
It's so cool how you two share the same birthday (: Hahahaha see you guys in school later I'll make your presents in the June hols I promise :D
Let's photospaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam again soon ^^ We can have another collection :D
Sarah, it's so ironic how the two of them are older than us - -" Seriously mannnnnnn. We should have been born first, darn. Numbers are, apparently, not a very accurate reflection of mental maturity. Anyway :D
Have a g'dday! Chowwwwwwwwww.


No comments:
Post a Comment