Monday, July 20, 2009

High fever + MASSIVE puking = not a pleasant feeling ):

I. Am. Alive.

The past six hours has been sleeping/ checking temperature/ puking/ sleeping/ fever/ drinking water. But I am very much alive and well now. (: And I feel slimmer after all the puking. (: Hahahah.

Was looking through gmail just now, some of the entries for the Mini-Competition are amazing man! Woah! To juniors reading this, good job and give yourself a pat on the back (:

Okay haven’t got much to say now. The stomach still feels a bit funny and strange. Hopefully I’ll be well by tmrw! (: Cannot afford not to go school O:

Some photos… (Hopefully Windows Live Writer doesn’t die on me ): )

 

GOBO10 PGA Closure @ Swirl! (:

DSC05456 
It is good, man. It is good. ‘Twas first time for all of us there; Xiaoen is definitely going back there next time. Thought the service was rather good (:

DSC05419
Oh our way there… Epic.
Hahahah! Chinny we can totally get a career in impersonation.

DSC05421 
Scrabble-ing (:
And those were my tiles. O: Sad.

DSC05424 
-insert caption here-
Chinwen I can start a folder of you in my photo album already lor.

DSC05427
Wannqin looking intellectual.
Kinda.

DSC05428
Eh you know she won us at the game of scrabble! O: Shocking.
Do not judge a book by its cover, really.
Do not judge Wannqin by her specs/hair, really.

DSC05430
Playing/eating…

DSC05432 
The other table doing UNO.

DSC05433
This is how Chinwen eats.

DSC05434
This is how Chinwen and June eats.

DSC05436
THIS, is how Sarah eats.
Fork, nice, cut, put into mouth nicely.
Indeed, she sets a role model for us all to follow.
Oh btw! They’re all eating Pratza-s.
Prata + Pizzas! (:

DSC05439
Mango sorbet…

DSC05441
Mango, What-is-that, Chocolate

DSC05443
Chocolate…

DSC05447
And I became Wannqin’s paparazzi for the day.

DSC05448
More of her.

DSC05449
Chatting dubiously.

DSC05450
…

DSC05451
Chin.

DSC05454
Hahahah eh my face is so smooth!

DSC05455
Chinwen brings out the retard in you.

 

Kapap Self-defence Course!!
We learnt how to fight against cheekopeks and rapists/robbers.
’Twas a really insightful course. Learnt alot, and felt very empowered after that.
The instructors were really good!

DSC05460
Group shot (1)

DSC05461
(2)

No photos of what happened during the course, but it was great fun, lots of punching, squealing. Friendships were broken (joking) and we all got hit in the face at least once. Am interested in taking up another course! … I run out of things to say.

Photos of Racial Harmony Day are with Mr Shone. It was the first time NY ever had smth like that, as far as I can recall, ‘cept for Chinese New Year, people rarely dress up. It was great fun seeing everyone in their ethnic costumes!! :D

 

Okay am off. Tired and queasy ):

Adios (:

No comments: