I give up trying to upload photos. Windows Live Writer what is wrong with you! ): Bite you. ):
Am slipping into a mood of utter sian-ness. I want to go and sleep… and wake up with all my work magically c0mpleted.
Anyways,
It
is
Over.
!!!
After 2 months (is it?) of this long, tiring, yet fulfilling and mind-blowing journey, it is finally over. Whatever the outcome, President Guide or not, we’ve given our best, fought the good fight. And now it’s time to move on with life. (ie start clearing all your overdue homework, Xiaoen.) I wish there could be some sorta copy and transfer function, to share with all the juniors everything we’ve learnt. Inspire them, as how we’ve been inspired. But anyways, am looking forward to Swirl on Wed (: I will do a nice long reflection on this another time, I promise!
Week 2 was a major bummer. Quit bumming around, man. Counting down to blocks. Please don’t screw up again. Anyone wants to teach me differentiation? *pearly smile*
This is so pointless, goodbye. Life beckons.
No comments:
Post a Comment