Friday, July 03, 2009

Xiaoen is a sappy mop.

 

NDP theme song 2009- What do you see

 

Oh dear, I actually started crying at the bridge. The lyrics somehow hit a twanging chord in me.

What do you see
When life makes you take on a mountain
You’ll see that nothing’s gonna stand in your way
Together we can share the strength of a million
And the courage of a million more…

The video has captured Singapore most beautifully! Love the part when the silhouette of the Singapore flyer stands against the illuminated background, with the ever-changing sky and clouds. Amazing.

‘Ve heard of Electrico before, but didn’t know much about them. Now after this video, they are really a band worth watching out for. Local talents have a long way to go in terms of breaking into the global markets, or even into Singaporeans’ hearts, but I think it’s good if we can show more support for budding artistes and their art.

 

This is where I won’t be alone.
For this is where I know,

I’m home.

No comments: