Was going to post a one-liner post:
“I am lagging very far behind behind behind… … …”
… when I saw this.
THE SOFT SKILLS
our class was having this 'what is the point in studying' talk with mr shone that day.
to which xiaoen was totally unconvinced with mr shone's argument.
and i am going to mention xiaoen...
even though she's probably not doing really well in her maths now...
but it's like... we've got faith in her...
like how do you put it?
like we are always under the impression that good grades --> successful future crap right.
but i think xiaoen is the one person that we are confident will make it big in the future regardless of her current grades.
~
as what cherynn mentioned, her soft skills are too strong.
like she can lead, can present and speak really well.
although she's not the best team member out there, she can do projects and stuff.
like... there's every expectation for her to outdo helin and everyone else in the future lah.
she's the type of person whose abilities are greatly compromised in the current education system.
haha.
am i praising her too much?
Wow. Just, wow man. Seriously.
In case it’s not already obvious enough, that is taken from a wonderful tyanquan.blogspot.com, my daily source of wikipedia information, entertainment, musings, and a place where I can read about someone expressing her raw-est and most honest feelings, many a times they are how I feel deep down inside as well, except that I don’t have the guts and patience to talk about it publicly.
As for now… block tests beckon.
I really don’t want to fail Math (again).
…
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment