Tuesday, January 26, 2010

week in review.

IP Week has come and gone by in a flash; the start of school... hasn't really felt like it's started much, really. Coming to school at 8am and going home at 12pm has been quite an experience, though! But it's really awful how I'm still dead beat at the end of the day (day, considering er 4 hours of school); I can't imagine how bad things will be when school really starts.

So anyways we're having 2 days of holidays today and tomorrow, before Orientation starts officially on Thurs! Can't wait for the O level people to come in and make new friends 8)

Subject combi's been a bother at the back of my head.. Am a tad perplexed ): The Lit lecture dashed all hopes of taking the subject. I think Lit will be a fall-back option if I can't get into ELL; am just not prepared to dive into and commit to the full scale of the Lit syllabus. Geog's confirmed, I think (: But I really miss Mr Lim, and seriously I don't think the subject will ever be the same without him.

Teachers have a huge impact on people's lives; they can make or break a person. I wanna be an awesome teacher next time heeeeee (: Oh I already have plans for post-A levels (hahahaha (: ), going back to NY to teach!!! How cool is that 8) I hope the teachers will still be around, then we'll be colleagues! :D

Econs lecture was O: amazing hahahaha, the Mr How guy is really quite funny! Doubt I'll take Econs though... the money and financial stuff are not my thing.

So yeah, but the week's been good anyway! I think I'll look back at this entire length of slack-to-the-max period and sigh quite sadly say, 3 months down, when school work's up to our necks. This holiday's officially ending, kinda (but Orientation's play and play one right?), but it's been a good, long one (: I'm proud of the new lifestyle I'm adopting in this new year, it's been working so far. Will need to cut down on television time though. Doesn't help that the channels are producing better and better shows nowadays! I think I'll give up on my Cruel Temptation (the wife-takes-revenge show that everyone's quite crazy about right now) soon.

This week will be a good one, hopefully; DVBS briefing tonight, I hope I'll be able to make it for the camp itself in June; Master's (hahahaha) birthday tmrw; Orientation and soccer training on Thurs (:

Off to lunch and back to school to take a look at footdrill and parade preparations. I'm really very very proud of the company, I hope the Guides will strive on in this trying, tiring time and put on a good show this year!

Ok I think I'm gonna be late already - -" Meeting Huier at 11am. Adios.

No comments: