Saturday, October 09, 2010

And inspiration strikes.

Hahahaha (:

Looking at online shops now. Pretty cool stuff.

I'm itching to do some art and craft stuff!!! Feel like buying lots of craft supplies and really getting down to do stuff!!! Anyone? :D Sarah? (: Can go library borrow books for inspiration!!!

Art and craft stuff very very pretty, super duper inspiring, but always overpriced. ):

Walked around several concept stores today in town.
WOW i love concept stores. (Y)

Sarahrahrahrahrahrahrah I feel like doing craftttttttttttttttt :D
(Eh I was thinking right... can start online shop.) (O: !) (Hahahaha! A bit crazy. But pretty cool. 8D)

Okay byebye I'm off to look at pretty and nice things (:
Hehehehe looking for little stuff - Can't wait for my niece to be born!!! Anytime soon, these coming weeks! Looking forward to your arrival little Katelyn (:

Byebye (:
- A very excited auntie-to-be :D

No comments: