Pausing from PW WR formatting. PW is wrenching life out of everyone. T_T
So... training yesterday. Frankly, I was quite disappointed by the turn-up rate. A lot of this is harder than what my faith set out to be. But faith prevails, right till the end. That's why it's called Faith. Anyway. I think I should do the compiling of who's coming and who's not; used to do it before my Nokia E65 crashed. The current Sony E sucks. I can't mass SMS without 100001 failed sendings and the memory space is humongous. Like, I have to delete-SMSes-everyday-kinda-huge.
Zzz.
Cos right now the shock is secondary - only find out how small attendance is during training itself. We haven't really had many trainings with full attendance. And I think it's damn important 'cos a team needs to train together before we can even harbour the hopes and dreams we want to dare to dream. Next year. Hate being nasty/fierce. Never liked scolding people - not even juniors in the past. But sometimes when nobody does anything... then nobody does anything. Get it?
I honestly think we really ought to be training a lot harder than what we're doing right now. And I really feel so frustrated and pissed off with myself sometimes. Was rather off during training yesterday, and I think it showed, a little. Okay maybe more than a little, since Pam who's usually in her own happy bubble with candy floss and chilli crab could tell.
Okay pause I'm going back to do PW. Bye. Might be back to edit this.
No comments:
Post a Comment